Friday, July 4, 2008

I miss.....



What I am missing RIGHT NOW (if you are in this list, and you see your name, AND you don't call me, you will bite your tongue today) 

  •  someone who is very very far away (in miles) but very close (to my heart). She talks non stop but talks right to your heart. Talk of the town, queen of hearts... I am sure she is making 'ripples' where she is.
  •  someone who 'deserted' my ilk (that's the single/unmarried ilk btw) very recently. I feel I have no sense of direction without her. Plus she does not come online (hmphh)
  •  OK. This someone is very astute. I miss her barbs and comments. I love her for her '6 min wedding ceremony.' (Why was I counting? hmmm). I like to say she 'ripped the bandaid off' very quickly :). But I do miss her... 
  • I miss my father. He is miles away too. It is weird. I know I am like him. I recognize his likeness in the way I behave. I believe I understand him more as I understand myself more. 
  • I miss bicycles
  • I miss Physics
  • I miss having crushes. I do. I do.  :D
  • I miss my brown jacket. (BTW, if my 'brown jacket' is reading this, I'd really really appreciate a call)
  • I miss my 'brother when he was 4.' (He is now 19!)
  • I miss a friend from my childhood. Ringlets of curly hair (why did you straighten them?!)  framing her face. Dimples.... (Hey, isn't there a nursery rhyme describing you?). She's a great fan of Aishwarya Rai (Why, why, why?!)
  • I miss going to my dad's office and gawking at the computer
  • I miss NOT having a cellphone (cheee)
  • And how can you miss someone when they are right beside you? (How how how?!) :(

<3 

5 comments:

--xh-- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
--xh-- said...

u miss physics.. :-D kind of me too miss Physics, bicycle and a lot.. especially coz i am just bk from home...

Nandini Vishwanath said...

Pick up the fone :) NOW!

Aslam Pyarajan said...

aaah at last someone who misses physics...i wish i could join bsc physics in mcc and have another shot at student life.

workhard said...

Ohh, thats some list, and miss not having a cell phone too, life was just so peaceful then...


Haiku poetry

A 3rd 'person' view of me...

She's scared of the lizard. Again.  I know she is not the sort to scare easy, but lizards somehow get to her. Horror stories, horror mov...