Saturday, November 26, 2011

Welcome, FDI

Sometimes, people need help. If you get into trouble with the law, you need a good criminal lawyer. If you are being stalked or blackmailed, you need a good gun. If you need a new identity, you need Jakka bhai (?!).

But I need none of this!!! What I need is:

White formal shirt (1 units)

Specs:
bright white
form-fitting
medium length
chinese collar
with pintucks preferably
half sleeves

Why is that so FRIGGING HARD to find in this city?! I don't care what FDI does to our inflation* but Walmart, if you don't get that one simple white shirt, you better pack your bags man [menacing].

*views/opinions subject to change on my next visit to the petrol bunk**
**might be topic of future blog post. I'm that touchy***
***this is a version of nested asterisks****
****I love doing this!!

No comments:

A 3rd 'person' view of me...

She's scared of the lizard. Again.  I know she is not the sort to scare easy, but lizards somehow get to her. Horror stories, horror mov...